FDI-FW05M Forced Entry/Bullet Resistant Fixed Window System
- Steel Construction
- Glazing component easily replaceable
- Forced entry resistant
- Custom sizes available
- Shipped completely glazed, ready for installation
- DOS 1141 GWV-05N-FDI-01
Glazing Materials shall be of a type approved by H.P. White Laboratory for
The Fixed Window Series (FDI-FW05M) was primarily developed to compliment the
FDI05M series in those areas where additional, non-transactional type glazing
was required. This sturdy and boldly designed unit is capable of withstanding
repeated physical assaults.
- Frame assembly is constructed of steel angles and tubes. Framing
dimensions are 2 ¼” wide by 5” deep.
- Frames are fabricated and shipped completely glazed ready for installation
- All joint connections are welded to provide a rigid assembly when
- Frames are pre-drilled to accept ½” anchors 8” o.c.
All window units are made to order
Standard rough opening is required to be 3/8” to ½” larger than window
Standard: All steel window frames are furnished prime painted.
Optional: Factory applied enamel can be provided. Also, aluminum trim in
clear and bronzed anodized, bronze, stainless steel and brass are available for
a premium. Contact factory for information.
- DOS SD.STD-01.01 (Rev. G amended)